Sunday, May 31, 2009

My First Shower...What a Joy!

My Bridesmaids and Mom threw me a beautiful shower today...decked out with all the wedding colors!
Here are some of the beautiful arrangements! My Mom decorated her hearth with pictures of Rich and I....so much fun!
Up close look...


Bridesmaid, Bride, Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid!

(Kelby, Me, Jenn and Heather)

Sisters, Sisters....


Putting on the veil...for the bachelorette party!!!


Thumbs Up! We are awesome!


Mom, Grandma, Me and Jenn!
The whole Jobs/Boness Clan of ladies!
Roxy, Mom, Grandma, Me and Jenn!


Mom and I!
Thanks so much Mom!
I love you!

Getting ready to fill my belly!
The beautiful desserts...

Getting ready to play some games...

Yes, game time....

Too many funny stories....


My "something blue" for the Wedding Day!!!
I DO!!!

Kelby and I with my Rehearsal Dinner Bouquet!

All the lovely ladies!
Thanks for making it so special ladies!
The Groom coming to help me....nice veil sweetie!
Too cute for words!

Gosh, I love this man!


What an absolutely AWESOME day! Thanks so much to all the ladies who made this day so special for me!
I love you!!!

No comments: