Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday = Cocktails!

While Mom and I spent the day lounging and drinking vino...Rich and Alex were busy getting the bar put on the wall!!!

Here is Mom and I when I picked her up...ready to head to Willows Lodge for the day!

We dined on great food and drank delicious wine!

From Lobster to Sea Bass, Hanger Steak to Sun Dried Tomato Raviolli...every meal that the Chef at The Barking Frog prepared was delicious...and paired beautifully with wine!Here is Mom after a few glasses of wine...can't wait for Chelan!
When I got home...here was our beautiful new bar!
Rich posing with his new bar!
So great!
Now when the deck is finished...people can come over...just kidding!
Come over NOW!

2 comments:

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

OK, now I am starving...that sounds like some meal you had!!
love you the pics of you and JONI!!!!!
And what a fancy bar...YEAH!!
Hope you are all doing great!!
Miss you
xo
annie

Presca Lynn said...

awesome!!!