Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meyer Mom's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to Rich's Mom!!! We headed out Saturday morning to go meet her in Ellensburg and go to a great little spot...the Valley Cafe! It was fun to get to have lunch with Denise and enjoy the beautiful weather in Eastern Washington.

We hung out in town for a little while and did some shopping...

Here is Rich and his Mom!
Next up, the Gun Shop...to get some Camo for me...since Rich and I were heading to the woods to Turkey hunt...

Here is Rich is some great gear!

Next up...me with my "compound" camo coat!
Oh yeah, getting the whole outfit figured out....I guess Turkeys need us to be fully covered...
We made it into the woods...up by Liberty, outside of Cle Elum...

Here is Rich testing out the Turkey call...
Any luck babe?
Getting dressed and ready to go!
Yes, proof that I went too!
Here's Rich exploring for Turkeys!
And uncovering fun things....
We even found some Turkey skat...but no Turkeys!
We had a great time...searching high and low! And I even spotted a Grouse.
Back to the car and time to head home...it was a busy, but fun day!

Happy Mother's Day Denise (and to all the Moms who read this blog)! Tomorrow we get to celebrate with my Mom!

No comments: