Saturday, May 16, 2009

BIG DAY alert! BIG DAY alert!

In the world of Wedding...today is a BIG DAY!

1. We are MAILING the wedding invites!
2. We are doing a make-up trial run with our make-up artist!
3. We are getting my Dad and Rene fitted for their wedding suits!
4. We are getting my Mom's attire finalized too!

What a day! I'm so excited! I'm so excited!

I was lucky enough to spend Friday afternoon and evening with my mom and dad...and do some shopping with my mom, and then met up for dinner and some wedding details with dad later. It was a great night!

Rich headed to E. WA after work on Friday to visit his friend Yoni who was in town for his wife Anna's WSU graduation! Way to go Anna!!! Also, he is going with Chris and Shawn today to get their suits fitted!

It's a big day all around!

Good news on the door too...it's ordered and we should get it later next week! Fun times! Monday officially marks 2 months until the BIG day!

HOORAY!

No comments: