Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long and Productive!!!

It's official! The invites are out!

Mom and I dropped them at the Post Office on our way to get my make-up done on Saturday!

Start watching your mailboxes!!!
Next up after make-up was suit fitting with Rene and Dad!

Here's Rene getting measured by Katie!
He was a little distracted by Mangle (little runt)...but was a perfect angel. He even showed me his "wedding" dance moves!

Watch out Rich...looks like I have a dance partner!

Next up Dad! All smiles...can't wait to see my Dad all dressed up on the BIG day!
WOW! Almost brought a tear to my eye...but he is such a ham that it was more like tears of joy from laughing!
Rene and I after our dancing..
Lori and Rene...posing for the camera and dispensing some PEZ. Rene even shared some with me! YUMMY!
Rene decided that I needed to be fitted too...
...so then I returned the favor too!
All grins! So much fun!

After this...we continued to run SO many errands. Finalized my Mom's shoes, got a rehearsal dinner dress for me, shirt for Rich, shirt for my Dad...Unity Candle and more! It was exhausting, but FUN!

Thanks Mom and Dad!

After I headed home to meet my Fiance...we decided we couldn't waste the beautiful evening so we met up with Heather and Adam at Fado to celebrate his birthday!

What a great day and night!

No comments: