Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another weekend...Check!

Wow! First off...what a weekend...

#1 - We found out that Rich's Grandpa and JoAnn are going to be able to make it out from Cleveland for our wedding in July! How exciting is that! It just keeps getting better!

#2 - We took some pictures with our wedding photographer and just had a blast! We can't wait to see the results...and will pass them along!

#3 - Busy weekend at the house and a fun one too! Phew...I'm exhausted!

Here's Rich on Saturday..starting to stain the bar.


The up close picture...
He's such a hard worker!!!
...but he used my Husky pail for the stain!
He'll never learn!
Um, breakfast on Sunday...Blueberry pancakes!
I must really love this man!
Sunday afternoon...Rich back at work on the bar!
Staining the wine glass hangers....
Oh no, he caught me doing the grass....
yes, I helped out because he has been so busy!
It was kind of fun...but don't tell anyone.
Still working away...I think that it's good for my arms!
My stained little boy!!!
Well done! Weekend...CHECK!
Oh yeah...and I did my WHOLE triathlon this morning...for training!

No comments: