Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun Saturday...!!!

Saturday started with me doing my entire TRI...yes, I did it!

Rich headed for Moses Lake and I went to work out...fun times!


Next up...my Mom and I went to Suzanne's to do some "Day of" planning! We went through the whole Day from start to finish and I'm so excited! Less than 8 weeks to go!

Here's Kain showing up his pearly whites.
Kain and Suz laughing!
Look at that smile...so cute!
Thanks SUZ for your amazing help!
You are going to make the day so perfect!


Next up...Girls' night in the Dirty Dirty!

Here's Kelby with her messed up fork...
of course, she got the crazy one!

All the ladies...
Kelby, Presca, Michelle and Me!

Michelle and Kelby taking some Lemon Drop shots...Presca with her Jack and Diet!
All the ladies!
We had so much fun...lots of girl talk and fun! This is definitely going to have to happen more often!

Love ya ladies!

No comments: