Sunday, May 10, 2009

Boness Mom's Day!

...and what a day it was!

I surprised my mom with some Coffee and Lilacs today to start her Mother's Day off right! She is always so thoughtful and caring...I thought it was about time that I stepped up to the plate too! Lilacs are one of her favorites...and we have 3 large trees in our yard.

It was just perfect!

After the morning coffees, we headed over to my sister and Danny's house to enjoy and afternoon BBQ with my parents, Grandma and Aunt Roxy!

Thanks for hosting Jenn and Danny...it was delicious!

Here's the Boness ladies...
Me, Mom and Jenn!
Jenn and I with our Auntie Roxy!
The Sisters...and the Sisters!
2 generations!
My mom being a goof-ball with her migrane pillow/cooler from my sister! With 2 pains in the rear like Jenn and I....she will need that a bunch! (Also, with 2 weddings in 2 years)!!!
3 generations! Grandma Gloria in the center, then Jenn, Mom, Aunt Roxy and Me! Can't wait for their to be 4 generations in the picture!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!
I love you tons!
XOXOX

No comments: