Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So much...so tired!

It feels like Rich and I have been going 100 miles per hour in different directions for a little bit now...all I know, is that we decided that we will meet at LHF on Saturday, July 18th at 5pm...in case, we don't see each other before then.

Tonight was nuts...Rich was home working on the yard and painting his cabinet for the bar and I was doing a 20 mile bike ride. We regrouped for dinner and then were off again.

It's crazy!

Poor little Shawnie is sick and graduation is only 3 days away!
Get better Shawn!!!

Alright...it's late. I'm tired...but a little wired from the ride.

Better head to bed...tomorrow is another day and more fun things to do. We will get to be together for the ride over to Kennewick on Friday...so that will be a joy!

Oh yeah, my babe bought me flowers today too! What a sweetheart! I'd post a picture...but my camera is in my car...and I'm just too lazy!

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Thanks Love!

No comments: