Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Finished....that's what counts!

I came...I saw...I finished!!! I left PLENTY of room for improvement...but I made my goals!

1. FINISH my first try
2. FINISH in under 2 hours
3. Not fall down and get hurt....

Ok, so I succeeded on the 1st 2...but had a nasty fall on the bike!

I'm glad I did it...and am ready for my next on! Definitely know where I need to work on...and know that I will do it!!!

The Pre-Tri shot...ready to go!
The truck we passed on the way down...too perfect!
Marked and ready to go into the Transition area...
Funny shot...
Ready to begin...the Start line!
Heading down...getting "psyc'd" up!
...and, we're off!
Coming in from the swim...
Getting ready to run up to the bike..
...and continuing up the hill...
...strippin' down!
Onto the bike...and back!
Getting ready to switch to the run!!!
...and I'm running (only when the camera could see me)!
FINISH LINE! HOLLER!
Post-race photos...
George and I...the crazy who talked me into this whole thing!
Mom and I! Yeah!
Mom, me and Dad!!!
Denise and I...with my medal!
Denise, Me and Rich...so glad it's done!
The celebratory champagne from my sweetie!
WOW! I'm exhausted just looking at all the pictures!!!

No comments: