Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Wedding Shower!

RICH and I are SPOILED....that is one thing that is for sure....

Saturday afternoon, my Aunt Roxy and Grandma hosted a beautiful Wedding Shower for Rich and I....so much fun!

Here is the beautiful (and delicious) cake. All themed to match our wedding colors!
Me with my Mom and Future Mother-in-Law!
We got Lai'd...thanks to Cheryl!
My Auntie Roxy and my Mom!
Denise, Rich and I...posing for the camera!

Present time....so much fun!The spectators...
Lori helping make my Rehearsal Dinner bouquet!
Our bar set...perfect for the NEW bar!
Matching pillow cases...Mr. and Mrs. Meyer!
So much fun!
Getting some practice cutting the cake.
My Grandma and Faye with me!
(Faye and my Grandma have been friends since Elementary School)!
More family...Heidi, Aunt Roxy and Aunt Cindy!
Yeah...so much fun! It was such a beautiful and fun shower! Thanks to everyone for making it SOOO special!

Love ya tons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I was there...but you just don't see me anywhere.