Sunday, June 7, 2009

Celebrate Good Times...come on!

The weekend might have started off a little slow...but it was JAM-PACKED!

We headed out Friday afternoon...and as you can tell...I was doing a little driving!
We stopped at our favorite place in Ellenburg for a little dinner!
Yum! Pita Pit!!!
We switched drivers...got some gas and continued our journey!
There is no picture...but we did get pulled over (for not having our lights on) at dusk!
No ticket!!!
Up bright and early Saturday morning to head to Little Shawnie's Graduation.

Here is Rich saving some seats for the fam!
Here's me wasting a little time before it began!
Yeah, Pomp and Circumstance...Shawn is in the middle of the boys!
Rich and I self portrait during graduation.
The CLASS of 2009!
Shawn Michael Meyer gets his diploma!
Congrats! Hat's off to you Shawn!
Dick, Shawn and Denise...Yeah!
Rich and Shawn...nice cheesy grins boys!
Rich and Chris...proud of their little brother!
All the Meyer Boys...or Groom, Groomsman and Best Man!
Shawn with his buddies...
Rich and I...post graduation!
The Meyer Family (minus Becky)!
The Meyer Family ....plus, one soon-to-be Meyer!
The poster at the house...
More of the posters...
Shawn at lunch...
Monica and Shawn....
Shawn again! What a special day!
The boy in all his glory!
Rich bringing in Shawn's graduation gift!
The Meyer Boys!
Shawn opening some gifts!
Sweet shirt...
Cool hat!
And....awesome Rifle!
Looks like a professional!
Cheesy smile...again!
After all the fun with Shawn....Rich, Chris and I headed out for some wine tasting....
Even bought a little at Powers.
Rich and I with a Vineyard in Kennewick.
Another winery...
Another winery...
And Chris...post winery visits!
Saturday night, we went to dinner with Denise and Chris and then headed back to the hotel to hang out with Chris for awhile. The boys went out for a bit...and I met up later. Fun times.

Sunday morning, we got up and headed over to my Uncle and Aunt's house in Kennewick...we are never in town long enough to visit...so it was nice to see them this time.

Here is my cousin Randy with a car that he is fixing up!
Here is my Aunt Rachel with their dog Runt.
Here is my cousin Ashely with Runt and her friend Samantha.
Here is Ashley and Me...she even commented that I don't look 30...she thought I was much younger! YES!
Here I am with my cousin Randy!
And then, all the boys at Macy's waiting to pick up their suits (which were NOT done!)
One final stop before we headed home...our must have in Kennewick....
Taco John's!
DELICIOUS!
Double Down!
We arrived home to find our beautiful climbing roses in bloom!
How fantastic!
WHAT A WEEKEND...IT'S OFF TO GET SOME SLEEP AND GET READY FOR ANOTHER WEEK OF FUN! DOWN TO 6 WEEKS UNTIL THE WEDDING!

1 comment:

Presca Lynn said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!
xoxo
I cannot wait for your wedding...it is SO CLOSE!!