Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh what a day....

middle June, back in Two thousand and nine....(shout out to Kelby...dancing arms too)!!!

Saturday was a busy day...but what do we expect...we are only 5 SHORT weeks away from the BIG DAY!!!

Today started out with a trip to the gym for me...and Rich working on the benches for the deck!

Here he is measuring and making sure they are perfect for everyone....happy hour is so close!

Next up, we went to Suz and Clay's to celebrate Clay's 30th Birthday and BBQ with some friends!!

Here I am with Kain...I'm always a baby hog!
And, no, I'm not ready!
Two words = Greece (2010), Australia (2011)!!!
Here are some of the peeps!
Michael (aka Johnny), Amanda, Bridgette and Rich.
Rich reliving the "glory days" and throwing the football with Clay.
...then cooling off under the tree in the shade (and letting his "chicken wing" recover).
More of the group (The Tri-Delt portion of the party).
Heather, Amanda, Michael, Bridgette, Martin, Dale and Kristi.
Here are Heather and Adam playing a little corn-hole.
Next up...Rich sliding into me...in the shade.
Spilling my water and all..............
Tri-Delt shot...
Heather, Me, Amanda, Suzanne, Bridgette and Kristi.
Finally, the winner's circle...
Heather and Adam (game 1)!!!
We got back home and Rich went back to work...while I 'rested' my eyes for a bit...

The benches are coming along...
...will be ready for July happy hours and the Rehearsal Dinner!
Checking out...5 weeks from now, I will be Mrs. Richard Charles Meyer, Jr. Sad to leave the Boness behind, but it will never be gone!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: