Sunday, August 30, 2009

Perfect Last Sunday in August!

It's true...August has almost come to an end...but that didn't stop Rich and I from "making things happen"!!!!

For Labor Day weekend...we are planning to head over to Little Naches for Sunday and Monday...and that means shotguns, grouse and me in a "hunter's vest".....

Although I WILL NOT be hunting...I must wear one for safety!

My lovely husband picked me up a present from the outdoor store...I was so excited!!!!
SEE...pure joy!
Next up...Sunday was a day to load up all the C&B gifts from the wedding and transport them from my parents house to our home.

Shockingly enough....not one thing was broken!

Here is the CR-V loaded to the brim...
....oh, BIG STRONG MAN!
The front room...
...and the piles that came after! We headed to C&B and finished up our registry...and now we have complete set of dinnerware, silverware and more!

YEAH!
After C&B, we realized that my car had sap all over it....
...we got some special spray and washed it 2 times....there is still work to be done, but it looks SO much better.
Finally, we ended our night with a little before dinner fishing...
Rich had all the luck...
FISH ON!
FISH ON!
FISH ON...AGAIN!
Fish ON...do you see the pattern.

He got 5 Large Mouth and 1 Blue Gill...I had 2 bites!
It was a GREAT SUNDAY! Pretty soon...Sundays will equal FOOTBALL!

Fall is in the air....but it was a GREAT SUMMER!

No comments: