Saturday, August 15, 2009

A weekend home...

Seems like Rich and I have been on the run for the last several months...so it was nice to have a weekend at home.

On Friday morning...Rich's mom headed West and we surprised Rich at lunch at Ooba's! Our favorite little spot in Woodinville.
After a day of fun...we went to dinner and the movies...such a relaxing and fun Friday night!

On Saturday morning, it was time for me to make good on my wedding gift to Rich and take him to Kesselring's to pick out his very own Shotgun!

My happy husband!
After hours of agonizing over the right one...he got a Beretta 20-gauge o/u 28-inch barrel with a gloss finish.

It's a beauty!
We decided to continue to enjoy our day up North and went to lunch in La Conner!

I couldn't pass up riding the elephant...but it was so rough that I couldn't stop laughing!
Rich and his mom on the fish bridge...a super cool bridge that is shaped like a fish!
We enjoyed to town, some fish and chips and even this HUGE log!
Once home...my husband had to show off his new Shotgun!
Look at that form!
Just chillin'!
We then decided that we needed a picture of the wedding gifts...looks like we not only got spoiled in love...but with gifts too!
We are so lucky!

No comments: