Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wednesday, July 22nd - Adventure Day!

Wednesday morning started early....6:30 am we headed to Nawiliwili marina to meet up with our "Adventure" group and start the day!

Hang Loose Man...here are the Mr. and Mrs. outside the Kayak Shack...
...first stop that morning was a trip to the ABC store to get a "fancy" pair of sandals that we could Kayak, Hike, Swim and Zipline in....

Aren't they awesome...
they lasted about 3 trips and then we disposed of them in Kauai!
The Ring shot....yep, we rock like that!
First up, was a Kayak trip that lead to a hike...

Here is Rich was some White Ginger...so yummy!
A little bit of rain before our 1st rope swing...
Gary explaining it to us...and how to prepare for the 8-10 foot drop!
Game on...here I go!
Woo hoo!
The Mr. and Mrs. after successfully completing our 1st Rope Swing.
Next up was a tractor ride to the Ziplines and lunch...it was so awesome.
700 acres of land...beautiful!
Gary was awesome...a Navy Seal, Bodyguard for Elvis and my 2nd love after my husband!
No action shots here from Rich or I...but this is the 20-25 foot rope swing that I "crashed on my back" off of....NOT GOOD!

Here I am...in PAIN...after my fall.
Some crazy locals in the tree jumping from about 45 feet....ouch!
The beautiful waterfall and rope swing that after 1 jump...I decided to just sit and watch.
My injured back side...it was instantly red and then bruised by about 15 minutes after my crash. NO FUN!!!
Can I repeat...NO FUN!!!
After another tractor ride and little hike, we were back on the boat and headed back to home...it was a great day and about 8 hours of straight adventures. So much fun!
We headed back home and stopped at an awesome Mexican joint, Verde', for Burritos the size of small children and then crashed back at the condo.

It was awesome...

Stay tuned...I'm on a roll now!

No comments: