Monday, August 10, 2009

Wednesday, July 29th - My 30th Birthday (in Kauai)!!!


They say it's your birthday.....it's my birthday too!

This is how I woke up on my 30th birthday...to a card and coffee from my husband!

Plus, he hooked me up with a Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coconut Eclair!

Absolutely TO DIE FOR!!!
We headed out to the lanai and enjoyed some white ginger...

and orchids!
Rich enjoying breakfast and the peace and quiet of the B&B!
Next up...present time!

Like my wonderful husband was not enough!


I received a Bailey, Banks and Biddle box and knew it was going to be good!


Opening away...
OMG...gorgeous. A diamond necklace that has 30 stones!
So perfect!!!!
After breakfast and present time...we headed to Nawiliwili to fish and hang out! It was my day, so I chose to relax and sunbathe while Rich fished!
My sexy husband!
Absolute perfection!!!
I was just amazed by the airplanes...crazy!
...and a "jig thing" that a nice guy gave to Rich to catch some Jacks.
After the day out...we headed back and got ready.


Here I am in everything from Rich...Dress, Necklace, Earrings, Shoes!

WOW! I've got a good man!


Cocktail time!


Next up...Rich! The first stop was "The Eastside"...perfect for us.


Haha!


The we got to dinner at WAHOOO!


Words can not describe how amazing dinner was!


The birthday kiss...
...and the happy couple!


What a fantastic BIRTHDAY...it was absolutely fantastic! I loved every minute of it!

No comments: