Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday, July 25th - Low key!

Our final day in Princeville started with an awesome breakfast at Calypso....Rich had a breakfast burrito and I had the best mahi mahi tropical eggs benedict...still dreaming about it!


Up next was a relaxing trip to the beach (or beaches)...while I read, Rich fished.

Just like in Cabo...he should not leave me alone...I had a dog pee on me while peacefully reading my book.

Neat, real neat!!!

No luck with the fishing...but doesn't he look GREAT!
After our day at the beach...we headed back to the condo and lounged at the pool....Rich cooked up some Ono (Wahoo) on the BBQ and we hung out.

Later that night...we spent our final evening at the Hanalei Cafe and listened to some live music and relaxed...we even saw Pierce Brosnan.

Stay tuned...I'm on a roll!

No comments: