Monday, September 7, 2009

A Labor of Love!

It's called a Labor of Love...because there are some things...you could only possibly do for love. For Rich and I this weekend...was all about loving eachother and making them happy.

From Kennewick and WSU games, to Husky games, to hunting in the woods...and unpacking all the wedding stuff and getting organized for fall...this whole weekend was PROOF about how much we love one another.

My sexy little husband in his COUGAR gear...while I attentively kept his beer stocked!
Next up...William and Eric came over to hang out and watch some football!
Miss Fischer and William...so precious!
My parents...hanging out for GAME TIME!
Touchdown HUSKIES...Amanda and I...kicking it!
Sunday morning...we headed up to the woods to test out Rich's new Shotgun!
Yep...I tried it out too!
My sexy husband...gosh, I love him!
Checking for Grouse...
The hail storm that sent us home early...but not before checking out one of my Grandpa's favorite spots ...The Liberty Cafe!
We also hit up dinner with Heather and Adam on Sunday night...and spent ALL of Monday putting Wedding gifts away, organizing the kitchen, cooking and cleaning the office. Whoa! Three day weekends are AWESOME!

Tomorrow is draft day for Couples Fantasy Football...wish Prick & Boner LUCK!

No comments: