Sunday, September 13, 2009

Setting sail with the Admiral....

Friday night...a few of our friends came over to hang out and get ready for the Football games on Saturday...

We started with a few cocktails on our deck...then headed out to dinner...

Here is Rich, Aaron and Dan...or the Three Amigos for this post!
We made it to Lake Forest Bar and Grill for some dinner....and time with the troops! So much fun!

Here are Dan and Jessica...
Rich and I...
...and the one and only AARON!
Finally made it to the table...good times! If this post was PG, I would tell you about all the funny stuff that happened....
The WHOLE GANG! Such a fun time!
After dinner, Jessica and I thought that it would be a good idea to make "snow angels"....or the closest thing to that without snow!
Yep, good times!
Bring on Rich's new shotgun...had to brag!
The night was filled with drinking games...friends....drinking games...and fun!

Even some crinkle fries...
More troops....Alex, Jenn and Alex's cousin...plus, Dave and Meena!
...and the Admiral has his way with me!
...thanks team!
The party went on without me...

Needless to say...I didn't make it out on Saturday...but spent the day recovering on the couch! The boys headed off to the Cougar game...and I stayed home and watched the Huskies WIN! Here we go team.

Saturday night Rich headed down to Portland for Brian's Bachelor party....and I watched Lifetime movies. What a great night!

No comments: