Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This week in REVIEW...well, part of it!

They say it couldn't be done...but we did it on SUNDAY! Football games all day, followed by MASS amounts of food and liquids!

Rich headed out early to hunt (Grouse...as you already know if you were paying attention)...and I stuck around the house to eat my weight in greasy treats!!!

Kelby and Ryan came over for the 10am start to SunDAY football...and I greeted them with Mimosas, sausages, hashbrowns....
...and these little EGG treats! Amazing!
Here is the cute couple...all settled in for some SEAHAWKS. Game 1 was done...and we were on to the 1pm games!
Yep, Ryan likes his cheese....no comment necessary!
After half-time...we decided it was time for a little paraffin treatments...
yes, Kelby and Ryan jumped on the opportunity too....
and Rich made it home just in time!
WHAT A BLAST! Thanks to the "Blossers" for making Sunday GREAT!!!!

Next up...cooking the Grouse on Monday....must say, it wasn't THAT bad....it wasn't THAT good either though. Next time we will have to try some different seasonings....the teriyaki was a little too strong. We will get it figured out though....because I know my husband is going to get some more!

Tuesday morning came EARLY....but it was my husband's 31st BIRTHDAY! WOO HOO! Happy Birthday Sunshine!
We were supposed to go to dinner at the MET...but Rich was sick, so we ended up at a favorite of ours in Mill Creek for some Greek....

My poor hubby on his b-day!
Me picking up the slack and celebrating for him...
His is worse today...so I'm making some homemade Chicken and Barley soup....he better be well by FRIDAY...because I have a great surprise in store for him! Plus, Saturday starts FOOTBALL weekend all over again!

Get better sweetie!

No comments: