Friday, September 18, 2009

Prep, Party and Pack!

It was a Triple-P night at the Meyer House....we prepped for the UW vs. USC tailgate, we partied with my parents for Rich's birthday and we packed for our 7:30am pick-up for the UW game on Saturday!

The night started off with me PREPPING the jello shots and mini-quiches for breakfast...mimosas are already in the cooler!
Next up, we partied and celebrated our 2 month ANNIVERSARY...my adorable husband brought me home these beautiful flowers!
What a keeper!

After that...we PARTIED some more at dinner with my parents!
The restaurant even had some decorations for him!
Only a few days left as a 30-year old BABE!
Make a wish...although, we know you already got that 2 months ago.
Wink, wink!
Tomorrow is a BIG day!
We better get our beauty rest!!!!
Go Huskies! Go Cougars!

No comments: