Saturday, July 11, 2009

Working away...down to 1 week!


We are down to one week and I don't know if Rich and I will see eachother before the wedding...we are both going 500 mphs in different directions. Today, while he finished the deck and did errands for the wedding...I spent the day at my parents and worked on everything from Taco Thursday to Sunday lunch...and everything in between.


I just finished the place cards for the head table...how cute are these?!?!?!

Tomorrow, it's off to help with the flowers at the wholesale house...and do a million and one other things! Woo hoo! Having so much fun...wish I could do this full time!!!

Monday starts the arrivals of guests...

First up, Rich's Mom Denise!

Next up, Aunt Kim and Alex!

Wednesday brings the Troops...

Tammy and Julia

Grandpa Cerny and JoAnn

Jason, Becky, Ty, Gabie and Sami

Thursday brings more fun...

Chris, Shawn and Dick

The Henriksens...from Minnesota

I just can't believe how lucky we are to have so many people coming to our wedding. It's going to be AWESOME! I tear up at how lucky I am to spend the rest of my life with Rich and get to share it all with both of our wonderful families!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Kelbs said...

And by errands you mean seeing his favorite hair stylist... c'mon...