Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 days left...(and 2 hours)!

This morning was all about the "Boness's"....we met at my parents at 9:30am and we all headed up to Bob Adrian's flower shop in Everett...to get the prep work started for the BIG DAY!

Might be the last time all 4 of us get a day to just ourselves....

Here is my mom showing my sister how to handle the orchids...and my dad patiently watching!

Next step, Jenn and Dad on filling the aisle holders with Oasis and taping it down.
Here's mom tubing up all the orchids...I was in charge of slicing the water tube to fit the stem!!
Mom and Dad with all the orchids and many other flowers...
Jenn and I posing for the camera...
Next stop was back to my parents and getting all the napkins prepped and tied....WELL DONE!

Tomorrow, my Mom, Aunt and Sister will start making the bouquets, wristlets, and more! Thanks so much for everyone's help! Tonight...it's the Meyer invasion at our house.

Watch out!!!

No comments: