Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding Day!!!!

A few pictures from the wedding day...

One posted from our fabulous photographer...Tara Malouf!


The rest of the pictures are from my Mom and Dad!

The Bride and her Bridesmaids....
Kelby, Heather, Me and Jenn!
Rene'...all dressed and ready to go!
My Little Prince...however, now he has a new princess....Gabba Gabba!
Avea and I enjoying some quiet time before the wedding...
Dad, Mom and Me!
Words can not describe how lucky I am to have such AWESOME parents!!!!
Me and my Aunt Roxy! She was wonderful and helped with EVERYTHING!!!
Mother and Son dance!
Many, many, many more pictures to come...
but Rich and I are exhausted...
and still need to pack for KAUAI!

Aloha until the end of the month....
we are officially starting our HONEYMOON!

Much love to all our family and friends that were there to spend this special time with Rich and I! We are so blessed to have such fantastic people in our lives....and now we are Man and Wife! Off to find my HUSBAND!!!!

No comments: