Thursday, July 16, 2009

2 days....5 hours....

While my Mom, Aunt and Sister were busy working away today on flowers...I was hanging out with the Meyer/Hardy Clan.

Denise came over a little before 8 am and Becky, Jason, Ty, Rich, Denise and I all went to the track for a little work out...we walked/ran for about 2.5 miles...some were over achievers (Jason)...but the rest of us got our endophines fired up for the day.

After our time on the track...we headed down the hill to enjoy some coffee and snacks...3 miles later we were back home.

All in all...a great start to the day!

Here are the flowers that everyone has been working on...

The centerpieces for the tables....
The aisle pieces...
They look so awesome! Can't believe it almost here! Dick, Shawn and Chris are on their way...and I'm heading down to get my Grandma shortly for Taco Thursday!

Yippee! Let the good times roll!

No comments: