Monday, July 13, 2009

5 days left....

Today was the day....that Denise, Kim and Alex arrived....

Reunited...and it feels so good!
After almost 7 years...Aunt Kim and Denise were "reunited" at the airport!

Here is Denise, Alex and Aunt Kim!
Rich working on cooking some burgers for dinner....
fun times in the kitchen...laughs for everyone.
Kim, Alex and Mom...
My mom and Rich's mom....with their little ones almost to be MARRIED!
The sisters causing trouble outside...

Such a fun day...Rich was able to meet up with Denise, Kim, Alex and I for lunch...then I went back to the house and hung out. We had so much fun...then my parents came over for dinner and we had a BLAST!

Can't wait to see what T-minus 4 days has in store for us!

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Down to the wire!!! Your day is going to be beautiful...I can't wait to see lots of pictures. :)