Friday, July 17, 2009

Taco Thursday!

Taco Thursday was definitely a success....however, my picture taking skills have been lacking. I was enjoying time with both Rich and my family too much...and put the camera away!

Here are the boys...cooking away!

Tyson (Rich's Nephew), Shawn, Rich and Chris....Chris colored his hair for the wedding to look more like his BIG bro. Haha!

The ladies pedicures....Denise with pink, Joni with the french and Roxy with the red!

The girls and I go today to get our beautified!!!

The tortilla grilling...

Becky, Gabie, Chris and Sami!

More grilling...
The ladies watching from a distance...

My Dad's cousin Marie and Gloria from Minnesota, and my Grandma Gloria!

My FUTURE HUSBAND slaving away in the kitchen!


All the troops in line....ready to eat!

YUMMY!

Chris, Rich and Tammy...getting the "meat" ready!

Shawn...all dished up and ready to go! More troops!!!!

All in all...Taco Thursday was a success! More fun today with the ladies...and then the Rehearsal Dinner!

Wow! It's here!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Stacie -- Thanks for your diligence in posting so frequently. I am so happy to see you, your family and mine all enjoying each other's company. Enjoy your day today and try to relax a bit as you prepare for tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and Rich and wishing you many blessings as you marry. Smooches ~ Linda