Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On the eve of his 32nd birthday...

On the eve of my husband's 32nd birthday, I take a step back and think how amazingly lucky I am to have him in my life, to call him my husband and to wake up to him everyday. I know that I don't tell him often enough (or even show him), but I would be lost without him. I always thought of myself as super independent....wrong! He is my world! Many promises have been made between us, but in his 32nd year, I promise to be more understanding, more patient, more loving and more compassionate.

Now for the fun, the top 32 things I LOVE about Rich:
  1. Amazing
  2. Handsome
  3. Compassionate
  4. Assertive
  5. Passionate
  6. Kind
  7. Dedicated
  8. Loving
  9. Understanding
  10. Great teacher
  11. Secure
  12. Intelligent
  13. Stubborn
  14. Driven
  15. Strong
  16. Helpful
  17. Respectful
  18. Caring
  19. Sexy
  20. Confident
  21. Funny
  22. Honest
  23. Forgiving
  24. Leader
  25. With Integrity
  26. Devoted
  27. Quirky
  28. Reliable
  29. Resourceful
  30. Independent
  31. Balanced
  32. MINE!!!
Seriously, I could go on for days...
He is the BEST things since Sliced Bread and Manolo Blahniks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweet-cheeks :)