Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chukar's 1st Grouse Expedition!

Early Friday morning (4:30 AM-ish)...Rich and Chukar headed out and went on Chukar's 1st Grouse Expedition. It was more of an introduction to the gun, the sound of it shooting and to see how our little pup did with his first real exposure to hunting season!

Sit back and enjoy the journey of Chukar...and really, his trip to "play" in the woods!
Come on Dad...I'm ready!
Really, do I really have to pose for a picture with your shotgun?
I'm looking, smelling and on the hunt...
There has got to be some Grouse this way...let's go!
Ah, so beautiful.
The early morning sun...the adventure with Chukar...the day to dream about!


I like it up here Dad, can I rest now?
Back on the hunt...

Coming back to see where you are...

Pretty sure that my boys had an awesome day out in the woods! Next time, I'm in for some of the fun!

No comments: