Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Roadtrip Saga - Part Three

Friday morning...Rich headed out a little before 6am to do some fishing with Jason, Tyson, Gabie and Jared aka Tube Socks....

These are some pictures that the boys took before Becky, Sammi and I made it to the lake....

Gabie and Ty hanging out on the boat!Gabie having a blast...sleeping, just like I would be doing.
Jared and his Tube-sock 40 ounce Bud Ice...so classy!
T-bone trying it with a soda...
Oh, so great boys...sorry I missed this!
Rich caught his FIRST Spotted Bass ever...and I was there to catch it on film!
Chukar wanted a piece of that fish SO bad!
The close up shot...
Tyson caught a Sun Fish about 5 minutes later....
Then it was time for Rich to help the girls...and Chukar to try to catch the fish before anyone got them to shore...
Next up was Sammi with her FIRST fish EVER! Congrats to another fisherwoman in the family!
Rich helping Sammi get this fish off the line...and Chukar waiting patiently!
The Hardy Kids and Rich fishing....
Yeah, Gabie got a fish too! She even held hers...gross!
Hanging out in the water...Me, Ty, Gabie, Becky and Sammi.
Posing for the camera...such an AWESOME day in the sun.
Jason stole the camera...and took a LOT of pictures of Rich, Chukar and me....get ready!
Gabie and I swimming back from the "other" side!
Woo hoo...more fishing!
The family....
More little family...we couldn't get Chukar out of the water to save our lives...
Coming back in to get some more wormies...
I think this is the EXACT time that I fried my shoulders off....Chukar why didn't you get me sunscreen.
Heading back for some more.
Did you figure it out yet...we hung out all day. Rich fished. Chukar swam. I watched.
Yep, more fun!
And a little more....
Chukar watching Gabie skip rocks....thanks Jason for all the pictures (haha)!
Group fun in the water!
All tuckered out....he was spent from the time in the water!
Tyson and Chukar ready to head home...my favorite picture from the day!
We got home and cleaned up for Adults Night OUT...woo hoo!
Me, Rich, Becky and Jason...all ready for a night on the town!
Just Richie and I!
Just Becky and Jason...
Chukar sad that he was being left at home with the kids...yeah right, he LOVED it!
Such a fun night out....we ate, we drank, we told funny stories and just enjoyed our night out! Such a great way to end an AWESOME day out!

The final chapter to come soon...

No comments: