Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy August Weekends

I can't believe that it is already mid-August...and the summer (especially the weekends) continue to fly by!

This weekend had work, a birthday party, work, a hike, a bird-dog event, boating and of course, more work...but it was fun! Like all great weekends, they must come to an end...

Friday night...we helped Kelby celebrate her 29th BIRTHDAY! Yippee...I think she is finally catching up to me...haha!
Courtney, Kelby and Me...and Courtney's husband Brandon is the background being goofy!
Sunday morning we did a hike up by the Hyak/Gold Creek exit...look at Mt. Rainier!
My boys and the mountain...
Hiking away...that little white speck is Chukar!
Drinking some water from a stream he found...
So exhausted from the day trip....so we got to head out for some more fun!
Boating Lake Washington with Amanda, Christina (Chris and Rich, not shown) and me!
My babe and I hanging on the lake...

Such a fun, fun weekend!

No comments: