Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vantage, Tri-Cities, Pullman and Chukar!

WARNING: If you do not care about our dog CHUKAR...please do not look any further! Hint: If you want a better view of any picture (highly recommended) click on it and it will become full screen.

This weekend...Rich and I packed up the car and Chukar and headed East...to visit family, play outside, go to Pullman, watch some basketball and just enjoy a weekend of R&R together.

MUST DESERVED...I might add!

Any weekend that starts on a Thursday and looking like this is PERFECT in my book!

Rich and Chukar stretching their legs outside of Vantage....
Chukar loved being on a leash...and just roaming free!
Playing down in the brush.
We continued our journey East and went to dinner with Rich's (our) family! Here is Denise with her boys...Shawnee, Richee, Dickee, Chrisee and of course, the matriarch of the family, Denise.
Brianna and I were there too...but this was a special picture of the boys and Mom!
We hung out in Tri-Cities for the rest of the night...and then went further on to Pullman.

Friday night...when we arrived...we took Chukar for a tour of campus and showed him the ropes!

Rich and Chukar in front of Martin Stadium.

The boys with the Cougar statue.
A better view...
Chukar and Rich in front of the Paul and Karen Taylor Entrance.
It's dark so click on the picture!
Chuk went to the car and we headed to Doopus Boomers for a nightcap...
or two! (wink, wink)!
Saturday morning...we got up early and headed out on the town...

Here they are in front of the Pullman sign (shout out to George and Nikki who got engaged here)!
Next up we headed down to the Snake River...and played for HOURS outside!

Chuk loved the freedom of being "off leash"!
My hubby relaxing and fishing...a perfect day!
Running wild!
Mommy, I'm here! Look at those eyes...priceless!
He's a model!
My favorite picture of my boys from the weekend...
Yummy, a pine cone!
...and water. Do I dare drink it? Am I going to get yelled at?
More running! Yes!
A stick...this is great guys!
I found a bird skull...I'm having sooooo much fun!
Portrait picture...blow this one up!
Mommy relaxing with her little boy!
Talking a walk....
We missed the rest of Saturday...but it involved, drinks, walks, food, a basketball game (GO DAWGS!), more drinks, more food, more walks and BED!

Sunday morning we headed out early...got some coffee and did one final walk around Pullman and then headed over to Potholes and other fun areas.

Chukar played a TON....and of course, this is how he drinks when we are out and about!


Yep, he's spoiled!
Heading home....
...and of course, a Chukar scarf!
His favorite way to sit since we got him (20 plus pounds ago)!
It was an amazing weekend....some videos of Vantage, Chukar running and his first dip into a river!



The fam had so much fun that Rich and I both came home with soar throats and Chukar threw up when we got home...guess we had so much fun that we puked!

It was amazing!

I hope that everyone had an awesome weekend...because I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have spent such a great weekend with my boys!

Here's to an awesome MARCH!

No comments: