Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A lesson learned...the hard way!


Rich has ALWAYS told me to "PUT MY SHOES AWAY"...but I'm a pack rat and like to leave them hidden all over the house....some under the desk, some in the garage, one at the back door, one at the front door, one in the office in a gym back, some in the back closet...the point being, I own 100's of shoes and I know where they all are...even if they aren't perfectly lined up in our closet.

Well....I learned a BIG lesson today the hard way. I was working from home...Chukar would not leave me along...I thought that he finally found a toy to distract him so I can work for a minute and then after few minutes I thought better of it....and this is what I found!

Guilty picture #1
Guilty picture #2
The front shot...
The overall view...
Wow...and he was being so good today. Didn't get out of the cage. Didn't eat his poop!

Ahhhhh!

No comments: