Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tuesdays with Grandma (B)

Tuesdays have become a special day for my Mom and Chukar...she typically has every other Tuesday off and comes and plays with her Grand-dog. Of course, it's nice for Rich and I too because we come home to a worn out puppy and a clean house (I tell her she doesn't have to pick up, but she insists)!!!
The best part is I know my boy is being taken care of while I'm at work...and that he is loved (and of course, that my mom gets her happy endorphines)! Another fun part is the pictures she sends me and the funny captions...it just makes my day!
"Grandma can we go"????
"Sunning himself"
"Can we play please?"

Another shout out to KELBY...who finishes school tonight!!!!
We are so PROUD of you!!!

1 comment:

Kelby said...

yay!! Now I'll have more time to spend with my nephew dog and my bff!! I can't wait!! xo