Sunday, November 29, 2009

Apple Cup 2009

Finally...a W for the DAWGS....and at least one of us in this HOUSE is happy! It was time...I sat through 2 losses with Rich...and now he gets to do the same!

The morning started EARLY...and it was COLD!
We met at 9:30 am to get our tailgate-on...and the North Lot was already full!
We had the EXCLUSIVE E3 Tailgate experience...and boy was it fun!

Rich and I...all smiles in the morning!
The Spread...and believe me...this was just the beginning!
Our new Flip Cup table that Amanda's Dad made us...AWESOME!
The girls with the THESIS...hmmm?!?!
Suz, Me, Heather, Mel and Erin!
Kelby and Ryan showed up for some afternoon fun...GOD, I love this girl!
Her boots and mine...proof that she would walk through MUD to get to me...that is TRUE FRIENDSHIP!!!
The Boys...before the shutout!
Dan, Andy (Javier) and Rich!
My parents...GAME ON!
Mom and I!
Woo hoo...Go Dawgs!
It was a LONG and COLD day...but so worth it to see this!!!
Until next year!
Go Dawgs!
(And Rich owes me a Pedicure)!
YES! YES! YES!

No comments: