Saturday, November 14, 2009

The "First's" ...

Rich and I have had many "First's" these past couple weeks...including the longest time since our honeymoon with no posts on the blog. (Sorry, I've been LAZY)!!!!

When I was about to build our FIRST fire (11/3/09) of the fall....I found our FIRST dead bird in our fireplace...since I was the FIRST one home...I disposed of my FIRST dead animal.

When Rich arrived home...he let me know that it was a woodpecker.
Sorry Woody!
The start of our FIRST fire....post Woody!
Next up came our FIRST snow (11/13/09)...just a trace...but it was our FIRST!
And today, we celebrated Kain's FIRST birthday!
Here is the birthday boy about to have his FIRST cake!
He really didn't like how messy his fingers got...haha!
Here is a group shot from some of the Tri-Delta ladies at the party!
Heather, Me, Suz, Kristin and Amanda!
Next up...Kain's FIRST birthday presents!
He had a ball and so did we!
Wow! That was a lot of FIRST's!!!

No comments: