Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks-Vacation!

What a WEEK! Thanks-Vacation! Rich headed over the mountains on Wednesday afternoon...and I headed to my parents for fun times with MOM and DAD! Woo hoo! We ate until our hearts were full...laughed and shared many good times!

On Thanksgiving, Lori, Fereti, Rene and Avea came over...and even sang us a cute song that they learned in school!

Can't believe how big they are getting!
Grandma and Aunt Roxy came up for dinner and my Aunt brought us all Rudolf socks!
So cute!
The close up shot from Grandma's foot!
We ate...and Max even tried to get the TURKEY...he succeeded in getting some goodies that were dripping!
Friday morning...I lounged with Max and then headed to my house to prepare for Apple Cup...Jello Shots, Pigs in a blanket and even some yard work with my Mom!

Thanks MOM for all your help!

Look at how nice that looks...we should get Wife and Mother-In-Law of the Year!
Hee hee!
Next up was getting some stuff to make "No-Name" Meyer a Doggie blanket...and then my parent's 2009 Christmas Tree!
Yes, We stuffed it in the Eos!
Finally, home FRIDAY night for dinner, movie and Chambourd Lemondrops!
So much fun with Mom and Dad!
Hubby is on his way home...and it's time to prepare for the BIG game tomorrow!

No comments: