Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tears already?

Seriously, I'm already a wreck when it comes to anything wedding.

The other day I cried at LHF imagining the moment when my dad gives me away...and I walk into Rich's arms. (Who presents this woman?....her mother and I!)

Today, I cried while picking up Avea's Flower girl dress. Seriously! Imagine this!

Me - I have a dress to pick up ....
Girl at Store - Here you go!
Me - Oh....My.....Gosh....It's....so....beautiful (while sobbing)!
Girl - Is everything ok?
Me - Yes! .....I'm.....just....sooooo....happy (while now crying uncontrollably, tears running down my face and people staring).

Great, just great! I'm already and emotional basket case...what next!

1 comment:

Presca Lynn said...

oh hell! We need to get you some valium! Common girl...keep it together~ You have got to keep your make-up in check!

xoxo