Sunday, April 19, 2009

K,J and S - DM Posse'

Ok, so Kelby and Jenn came over last night to keep me company while Rich was away Turkey hunting...and we had some wine and some laughs!

Kelby and I with our Parafin and bags on our hands!
Every girl needs a little pampering...

Jenn and I...a few glasses of wine in.
Oops...missed the chair...and had bags on my hands so I fell down.
Kelby consuming some vino with her bags...
...intently watching the "Donna Martin and David Silver" vows.
Go 90210!
Yeah, wine, great friends and old 90210...I'm a happy girl!
Kelby showing us some fancy tricks she can do with her wine glass....after me showing some others with a banana. hahah!
Ut oh...don't know what this is all about.
Must of had something to do with Vows and Pickles!
Shotgun time with the iPhone.
BAM!
Ut oh...again.
Good Night Jenn....Kelby and I are going to dive into bottle #3!
Hugs and Loves to Jenn...thanks for coming over!
Wow....what a blast! I love a little chill girls night in!
It's the best!

Loves and shout-out to Kelby...
"Tell me what you want...what you really really want"
I want to dance and sing like dorks in the Kitchen

No comments: