Saturday, April 18, 2009

Daytime Controller - Nighttime Babysitter

Ok, so that's not totally true...but hey, it was a great Friday! Rich is off in "Turkey Haven"...so I headed down to take my Grandma to dinner on Saturday night. We ate at our fav place...Angelo's!

Delicious!

After that I headed over to Presca and Dustin's to drop off Little D's 1st Birthday present....but I stuck around for a while and even fell a little more in love with her kids!

I convinced Presca and Dustin that they needed a night out...and that I was the perfect babysitter! It was so much fun....we played trucks, boxes, watched Wonder Pets, and more! I love it! After they got back, we chatted for a bit and we got to catch up to! Anytime sister, anytime...your kids are AWESOME!

Here's Little D posing for the camera in his pajamas!

And Ally Lynn...all Smiles!
Here's Big Sister helping Little Brother out...wow, they are so adorable!
Much love to Presca, Dustin, Ally and Little Dustin...I had a blast!

No comments: