Friday, June 10, 2011

W.I.N.O.S.S - the Eastside Branch

Last night, I held the first W.I.N.O.S.S. (Women in Need of Spirits and Socializing) at my house...this idea came from a friend (Leslie), who has been successfully holding these monthly for a few years now! I decided that the Eastside Girls needed this fabulous group too!

We wined, we munched, we chatted, we had great girl time!

A picture from the maiden voyage with:
Jenn, Shauna, Jen, Rebecca, Amanda, Me, Jessie and Didi!
We did some good work...a round or two of sampling and then some more of our favorites! It was so great, everyone liked different ones and we got to try a ton of Rose' that maybe I would have never tried!
The plan is the 2nd Tuesday of each month...so next up July 14th...hostess is yet to be determined...any takers?

No comments: