Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday, FUN DAY!

It's not all work and no play at this house...Friday, we worked a ton in the morning for MMAC...then spend the afternoon at the pool with the Godchildren (Avea and Rene) and then headed to dinner with my parents and the kidlets!

Avea is growing up so much...she was swimming like a fish and swimming the entire width without stopping...as a reward I would give her a ride back...

Here she is enjoyed the lounging and relaxing on the way back!
Rene is such a big boy now that he jumps off the diving board all by himself! I'm so proud of him!
Avea decided that she still needed my help...so it was fun to jump in tandem!
Such great memories from the pool (and remembering when I was their age)....

After our trip to the pool...the girls (Avea, my Mom and I) rode up to my parent's house together while the boys (Rich and Rene) took the truck and went and picked up Chukar!

We met up at The Old Spaghetti Factory and had a delicious dinner!

Rich, Rene, Avea and I...after our awesome day in the sun!
Saturday started off with a bang...as Rich headed to Bryan's house to help with manly wood-like things...and I headed out to my FIRST ever HOT Yoga! Wow, that was amazing!

Off to the kitchen to work on some corn, avocado and bean salad...plus a little guacamole for tonight's Mexican feast with the Curtiss family! Rich's famous Carne Asada will be on the grill at about 6...YUMMY!

No comments: