Thursday, February 3, 2011

January Goal Update....

With January now behind me...I figured it would be a great time to see where I am with the LOFTY goals set out for me in the beginning of the month! I definitely would have thought that reading would be the easiest one to get started on...but I have struggled the most with that. I have started a new book rec'd by a friend at work and LOVE it...just haven't had the time to fully commit to it. As for the charity aspect, I have to say that this is AWESOME! I've started a team that will participate in the TEAM MS walk in April, volunteered at the local food back 2 weeks ago and have another event this week helping kids with Math (Yes, Mathfest 2011)...just up my alley! As for the vacation....well, still dreaming there...but hopefully, this will become a reality soon! I've also started training for a 5K in March and a Sprint Tri in June! Check me out, yo!!!!

No comments: