Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Stacie Got her SWAGGER back?

Something has been off lately...I couldn't figure it out....was it 2011? Was it the winter blues? Was is stress? Anxiety? Pressure? I'm still not sure what it WAS...but I do know what is making me feel like my OLD self...the 2009 version! Happy! Healthy! Excited! Driven! Focused! I like to refer to this as the IDEAL model of Stacie...and I'm warning you....I'm back!

Last week while wandering through my lunch break...wondering what was going on...figuring out how to relieve some of the pressure on me...trying to get myself healthy, I came across Infinity Acupuncture (Cap Hill) and I grabbed the pamplet. I went back to work...finished my lunch and did some research on the clinic...the approach to health and wellness and decided I was going to take my 1st step to feeling like "Super Stacie"! I was nervous and excited and went to meet with Amber for my 1st session....I told her how I was feeling...what I was looking for and we worked on figuring out my care plan. I sat back and relaxed and let the acupuncture do the work! I don't know how to put it in words...but the experience was more than I could have expected. I questioned if it was in my head...or if something really worked for me...well, from the advice of a good friend (Jen K)...she said "don't over-analyze"...and go with it. So I did!

I went back today for a session of "cupping"...WOW! Again, words can't comprehend how amazing I feel...rested, relaxed, anxiety free, AMAZING! Rich is a little freaked out by the circle bruising on my back...but to feel this good, he's just happy that I'm happy!!!

Stay tuned for my next adventure/experience with acupuncture....

No comments: