Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's beginning to feel and look like Christmas....

Today was the 2nd annual GINGERBREAD HOUSE making with Avea and Rene, my parents and their parents....and we did soooo much better this year! I was even able to get a little crafty!

Here's my awesome MOM ready to start the process....
...and then some posed shots by the tree (her tree, as we still didn't have one at this point)!
Insert Papa!
Remove parents...insert Husband.
2 tree pictures in 2 days...love it!

Me and my favorite 2 kiddos!
The little bakers are ready to go....mixing up the frosting!
My little log cabin...that Rich and I will be moving into for the holidays!
All the "kids" with their houses
....I think I got "outdid" by the kiddos!

Move-in ready...
Next up ...it was time to make our house feel like Christmas!
Insert tree in stand and rearranged furniture!
Waaa-laaaa! Our perfect little tree with our adorable little puppy....I'm not partial AT ALL! No favoritism here....I do have to say it is our best tree yet!

Can't believe this is our 3rd Christmas in our home!
What is Christmas without a Nativity scene and STOCKINGS!
A little close up of our special angels....one to watch over all 3 of us! And, the new addition, the Love Birds...to represent Rich and I!
Finally...time to relax by the tree...enjoy some hot toddies and turn on the Christmas movies!
Better get going...I can't wait to join those 2 in the living room! Merry Christmas...we are only 13 days away!

No comments: