Sunday, December 19, 2010

2 Christmas Parties...1 night!

What could be better than 1 company Christmas party on a Friday night....well, 2, of course! Rich and I combined the MMAC 1st Annual Christmas party this year with the Creature Christmas party....how do you do this you ask? Well, you rent a hotel room for the 1st party and go enjoy the 2nd party!!!

MMAC had a great 1st year...so to celebrate, the owners rented a room at the Sorrento for the company to enjoy! We even got upgraded to a SUITE! Yes, we are that awesome!
The room was absolutely gorgeous and the perfect place to relax and get ready for the Creature party!
We end had our own little bar...so fun!
A little self-portrait before we headed out for the night (nice shadows, but it will have to do)!
We arrived at the party and the fun began....me hanging out with some of the Creature ladies...
Renee, Kim and Mandy!
Next up, Chelsea and Heather!
And then the trouble began...insert Kaylin!
My pretty little!
All GLAM...All smiles!
Such posers...this one is so cute....I might photoshop Kaylin to have some eyes...but she is so darn cute that I couldn't NOT post!
My little hubby and I....not the dancer, but quite the good chiller!

More posing...with the Veuve, of course!
Ladies...plus a stairwell...more posing!
Shirley, Kaylin, Kristi and Sarah...
Heather and I again....close to wrapping up the evening!
My Hilary and I....TROUBLE!
Yes, those are some wide grins we have!
And then, insert fan and Kaylin...and more trouble!
He loves me...I swear!
1st Creature Holiday party and 1st MMAC Christmas party = GREAT Success!
Ready to bring on 2011!!!

No comments: