Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend, Weekend, came and went...

All work and no play, makes the Meyer and Boness clan get A LOT done! I know, I know....I haven't been good about updating the blog lately, but with the new job, MMAC in full swing, a dog, a house, a yard...and trying to stay in touch with family and friends....it's just OVERWHELMING!

We took this weekend to get MMAC's headquarters all situated...well, started, at least! It started with the emptying of the office "stash-crap" room....and now, it's our own BEAUTIFUL working office. Can't believe how much we tackled...painting, cleaning, assembling and more!

I even MOWED the lawn while Max and Chukar hung out in the yard!
Yep, they had a rough day too!
Dad and Rich reading about the desk...look at our new walls, so pretty!
And it ended with more lounging from the dogs!
Honestly, we could have never done any of it without the help of my parents...thanks for being such troopers and helping us all weekend! Mom and I even got to sneak out for a little Mother's Day pedicure...so nice!

I'm spent...still need to catch you up on the Kalal/Griffith nuptials, Cinco de Mayo and more...but there is still sunlight and more things that need to get done before we can put this weekend in the books!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: