Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flash Forward...

I feel that our lives have been on Fast Forward the past weeks, months, year...and we have actually Flashed Forward to today...wow, please stop and let us have one minute to breath!
Today was a great day for our little Family...we were able to be together, have deep conversations, and just spend some quality time together...just Rich, Chukar and myself. So thankful of my little world, but sometimes get so wrapped up in the big picture that I forget that our little family is pretty spectacular.
In true Meyer fashion...this weekend was full of fun, friends, work, family, and fun....Friday night Rich came out and met up with me at work for Champagne Friday...he got to meet my boss Robson and even have a little face time with him, plus he was able to briefly meet Jim and Matt, the other two owners, plus a gaggle of co-workers...it was great for him to get to meet them and vice versa. This was followed by a quick happy hour and dinner at our favorite (ok, my favorite spot in Woodinville, Ooba's)...the rest of the night was just us and relaxing after a VERY LONG and VERY Stressful week!
Saturday morning started off with Hubby and Wife pedicures with hot stone massages...AMAZING....and then I was off to Kelby's FABULOUS Bachelorette party and Rich was off to catch his LARGEST Large mouth ever. (Pictures from both to come soon)! Kelby's party was so much fun and it was so exciting to be there to see her in all her glory...less than 2 weeks Mrs. Blosser, 2 freakin' weeks!
Sunday rolled around and we were able to pack it full of tons of family time, including my parents for breakfast and dinner, a trip to Marymoor, some work time and now...time with eachother. Better run so I don't miss out on cuddle time on the couch!
Here's to a great 4 day week...and YES, my awesome work gave us Friday off (in addition to Monday for Memorial Day)...hopefully Rich will be able to take Friday off too!
Holler!!!!
May came...and May went...WOW!

No comments: