Monday, May 10, 2010

Keep the ball rolling...

while this saying is very true in our life...it is so not true in our dog Chukar's world! Poor little guy is going to get "taken care of" tomorrow, in the sense of Man parts gone....this got me thinking about all the funny "ball" sayings that are out there...
  • a ball-breaker
  • going under the wrecking ball
  • the ball is in his court
  • that's the way the ball bounces
  • break balls
  • having a ball
  • ball of fire
I hope Chukar forgives me for the chuckle I am having...but we are truly worried about the procedure and being without him for a day. He is a strong boy...and a trooper, so I know he will be GREAT!
Thinking of you BUDDY! We will never think that you are "less" of a man...we are just trying to prolong your life and keep you cancer free!

Bye, Bye, Bye...Balls!

No comments: